So we are going to get rid of Discovery and Done section. The below content will go on the Design Development section:
Interior Contract Services has what we call a 4 “D” design development process:
During the Discovery phase, our business development team together with our in-house design team will begin collaborating with you to:
- inquire about or help to establish an approximate timeline
- inquire about any budget requirements or help establish an approximate budget
- acquire CAD of the available office space
- identify any special requirements
During the Design & Development phase, our sales & design team will offer to work closely with you to evaluate your office space and can assist you in coming up with the most effective space / furniture plan, while taking into account:
- ADA + Fire Code requirements
- work style
- job descriptions
- corporate identity
- desired aesthetic
- fabrics & finishes
Prior to and during the Delivery & Installation phase, our project manager will:
- Issue electronic bill of materials to manufacturers for accuracy (spec check) and reserved manufacturing time prior to submitting purchase orders to all of the agreed upon suppliers.
- Work closely with the manufacturers to coordinate delivery dates.
- Direct shipments to the jobsite; we also have the ability to consolidate shipments at our 25K sq ft facility on John Young Pkwy.
- Assign a team of factory trained installers with full background checks to install the furniture according to furniture plan and manufacturer's warranty
- All electrical connection to buildings power supply to be provided by others
DONE! As we work to complete the Process, our installation supervisor will:
- Walk through the facility with you and/or your client to note any punch list items which may need to be addressed.
- Work to complete any punch list items and make any necessary adjustments
- Request approval and final sign-off.
- After substantial completion, ICS will submit an invoice for all furniture products and services. The account manager will follow up to schedule a time to train and orient the end users on the all of the furniture systems and related items. ICS will follow up again within 60-90 days to be sure that all of your client’s expectations have been met.